Friday, March 12, 2010

And the winner is......... (drumroll please)..........

Pneumonia... you read it right... the big P-New-Moan-Ya. At least now I know why my head was fuzzy. I kind of had the feeling that this would be the verdict. Probably shouldn't have put off going to the clinic for so long, but I was hoping it would clear up and go away. Of course, I'm in good company, since most of the town sounds the same way, including two of my coworkers - one of whom was diagnosed with p-new a couple of hours before I was. Needless to say, I came home with a variety of lovely medicines with which to treat my poor lungs. They had me do a breathing treatment before I left the clinic and it seems to have broken up a bit of the gunk. Of course they sent me home with an inhaler as well. And the advice to use my humidifier. (Now I just have to FIND it... ) They also told me to double my fluid intake - yea! (Hello bathroom - here I come... ) Hopefully by this time next week I will be on the mend. In the meantime... "Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flowers?"

1 comment:

  1. I told you not to get sick! Especially that sick. Hope you are soon on the mend. Chicken Soup might help.

    ReplyDelete