Friday, March 23, 2012

Life Through My Lens - A wander through Provo Canyon...

Yesterday after finishing with my first day of meetings I decided to head up Provo Canyon for a little drive. It's been years since I've been up there and it seemed a beautiful afternoon for it. I captured a few shots and thought I'd share them here. 




The first three photos were taken at Canyon View Park, just as you enter the canyon.


The last time I drove past Bridal Veil Falls, the tram was still working, even rode it to the top... 
(Just shows how long its been since was there, I guess! Yikes!)

Another waterfall I captured just a little north of Bridal Veil Falls.

I thought this view of the mountain just looked cool with the contrast between the snow and the rock faces.

They certainly aren't professional grade, but I think they turned out all right.
 Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment: