Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life Through My Lens - Apple blossom time...

Outside my house grows an old fashioned apple tree bedecked with blossoms....
I thought I'd share a few with you... 


"The flowers of the apple are perhaps the most beautiful of any tree's, so copious and so delicious to both sight and scent." - Henry David Thoreau, Wild Apples


 “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
- Martin Luther






Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living



Take a chance and visit Sweet Shot TuesdaysShow Off Your ShotYour Sunday Best, and Communal Global for other great photo collections.




1 comment:

  1. I Likey! Makes me think that Spring maybe really DID arrive. Although with all the cold still lingering, who really knows.

    ReplyDelete