Friday, February 26, 2010

Papers, and Conferences, and Classes... Oh My!

Well, it's definitely been a busy February. (I can't believe that Monday will be March!) 
A few weeks into spring semester and already I am sick of writing papers for one of my classes. Oh well... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. (Or so I've heard...) This weekend I am in Murray for the UCET  (Utah Coalition for Educational Technology). I was able to meet up with a good friend and her husband who had me over to their house for dinner last night. (Let me clarify that... they DID NOT have ME for dinner... they merely cooked dinner and invited me to join them... :-)  ) Then this afternoon after my day of classes was over this same friend took me to The Cheesecake Factory. Can I just say... mmmmmmmm! Delicious! (I may have to break down and go again one of these days when I am in the northern reaches again.) Tomorrow, I head back to the rural reaches again... it'll be good to get back home. Right now I'm listening to someone running up and down the halls and slamming doors... kinda wish they'd get tired and go to bed... whoever it is. 
Anyway... it'll be back to school on Monday. Hopefully March will be a little less busy... maybe.....

1 comment: