Thursday, December 30, 2010

... And out the other side....

I had my MRI today... I can totally understand how someone with claustrophobia would have a hard time! I was okay, it didn't bother me all that much, but I do recommend closing your eyes... it doesn't seem to be as enclosed that way. And thank heavens for earplugs... noisy machine! (LOL).
When I registered, I asked approximately what the price would be - wanna take a wild guess???
The lady who was registering me told me that it would be about $2,300! (Give or take a few (hundred) dollars) Yes, you read it right - $2,300. Thank goodness for insurance - but even that won't cover everything. Still, I know people without insurance, so I feel blessed.
Because of the holiday weekend, I won't hear from the doctor's office until at least Monday... hopefully, they won't find anything too drastic... still, I hope they can figure out what is going on... otherwise it was just a very expensive photo shoot... and I didn't get to keep the proofs... :-)
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment