Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Through My Lens - Traveling...

Let me be a free man - free to travel, free to stop, free to work. - Chief Joseph


It seems that lately I have been on the road quite a bit traveling from one meeting or conference to another. Sadly, no exotic locations have surfaced as spots for these meetings - no grand cities or breathtaking forests. Still, I see an awesome sort of grandeur in many of my surroundings as I travel...





Maybe someday I'll make it to those exotic places... but for now... this is enough....







Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living




2 comments:

  1. I would consider that exotic enough...my commute consists of traffic and congested interstates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock formations are pretty amazing. Love your last two in particular.

    ReplyDelete