Monday, January 2, 2012

Life Through My Lens - Into the sunset...


Now, I know what you are thinking... three days in a row with blogposts?? She must have lost her mind... (I can assure you - this will not be a year of daily posts - you can breathe a sigh of relief, now... LOL) Still, I will hopefully be more consistent with it this year.

That brings us to the this post...

As I gazed at the brilliantly setting sun this evening, I realized today that it has been one year (tomorrow) since I took on my new role as a teaching principal. What a year it has been! I know that without the steady support of my faculty and staff this year would have been a much more difficult one as I learned the ropes, navigating my way through the ins and outs of this new position. I am so grateful to have been able to continue working with all of them.

Still, while all have given so much of themselves during this time, there are a couple of people in particular whose wholehearted friendship and support have gotten me through some tough days. To those people I give a special thank you for buoying my up when I was sinking and keeping me going when I wondered if I was up to the task before me. (You know who you are... at least I hope you do. :-) )

As this first year passes into the sunset I can only hope that I will be able to justify the faith that has been entrusted to me.






Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living



No comments:

Post a Comment