Monday, January 16, 2012

Wall bling...

I thought I'd share a few prints I have from a great photographer, awesome teacher, and good friend, Mr. Z. who owns

This photo was taken in Central Park in autumn. Isn't it gorgeous!
Makes me think of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

This photo was taken in the San Rafael Swell. 
It is quite aptly named "Autumn Dancers."

This was another photo taken in Central Park.
I love the way the doorway just seems to beckon for you to pass through and find an adventure waiting on the other side.



I gave another print by Mr. Z. to a friend who fell in love with the picture when she saw it as part of her Christmas gift. 
I also have plans to hang a few more of these awesome pictures in my office at school. 
I'm sure these are not the last prints I will be dressing my walls up with.


You can see more prints like these at Backroads Photography or on his blog
Trust me... it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment