Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life Through My Lens - November sunrise...


I suppose that some may be tired of seeing a sunrise through my lens. 

They wouldn't be wrong in feeling perhaps that sunrises have taken up more than their share of this space... 

Yet, still I am compelled to capture the dawning of day when I can. 

Perhaps it stems from the desire to believe that inherent in each sunrise is the hope of a new and better day. 
Perhaps it comes from the desire to remember others who loved to watch as shadows of night crept away replaced by tendrils of daylight spreading across the sky.

 All I know is that when I stepped outside to see the rosy glow of morning reflected on the world around me I knew I needed to capture it before it was gone, never to be reclaimed.

So, feeble as my words may be...

Inadequate as my lens and skills may be to capture it in it's glory...

Here is my

November sunrise...



No comments:

Post a Comment